Petal Wax Seal DIY Kit
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.24 with More info
We’ve put together the perfect kit for you to create your own wax seals!
(and save $13.80!)
This kit includes:
x1 blank wax seal stamp
x2 jars of frosted wax
x2 jars of petals – your choice of colour
Only 2 left!
How to make wax seals:
- Use 2-3 beads per wax seal.
- Slowly melt beads in wax spoon over a candle or burner.
- Once wax is melted, poor onto envelope or paper.
- Press stamp into warm wax and leave until set.
- Add Foil flakes after the pour and before you stamp.
- Clean spoon by carefully wiping with paper towel – be careful as the spoon will be very hot
- Rinse under warm water
- Wax beads should be kept away from children
- Wax Burner copper plate becomes very hot while using. Do not touch.
- Wax Spoons become very hot while using. Do not touch the heated end while in use.
Rose, Pansy, Blossom, Marigold